Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dream

Here is my latest art journal page. I made some mists after Easter using egg dye and I wanted to test them out. I am loving them so far. These ones don't have any glimmer in them but I made some that have perfect pearls in them also. So much cheaper then buying Glimmer Mists. Anyway, I sprayed them on to the paper towel and then sealed them with Mod Podge. I used all different stencils for the shapes. Then typed out the journaling. It was a fun distraction from 12 x 12 layouts, but I'm back to working on those today. Just realized how behind I am. I am working on deciding what photos will go into mini's and which ones I want to scrap. Hope your all having a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I use the perfect pearls for my mists too. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea to use leftover dye!!
    Love this mixed media project!! Love the quote and love the doodling & design!!
    Hope you are well!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete