Saturday, April 7, 2012

More 12 x 12 Layouts

Here are four more 12 x 12 layouts that I have done over the last couple weeks. I seem to of found my "layout mojo". I am so missing playing with mini albums though and I found some great inspiration for art journaling this week. I hate when I get inspired and I want to put everything else on the back burner to play, but the responsible side of me talks me out of it and says stay on the path you already set. I wonder if some great work falls by the wayside because I didn't follow the fun path. Sometimes my type A personality is evil. lol Anyway, all of these photos were taken last Mother's Day but I journaled about different things on each one and included different themes. I don't need 4 layouts that all say Mother's Day 2011 but this way I was still able to use the photos that I liked while jouranaling about a variety of things. I am off to enjoy the rest of my weekend. Planning to play a bit today. Hope you all have a fantastic Easter. Enjoy the time with family and friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment