Saturday, May 5, 2012

National Scrapbooking Day



Here is a 12 by 12 layout video and a couple of layouts to share with you. Hope your all getting some scrapping time in today. I am. Started working a full time job this month and I think it is going to take me a little while to get in to the swing of having less time for the fun stuff. Hopefully I will figure out a good mixture of how I spend my free time.The first layout is the one I am making in the video of my brother. I have been meaning to scrapbook these photos for a long time. I kept teasing him and saying I was going to do a whole layout about him being single and put it on my blog. He didn't think it was a great idea. The second layout are photos I liked of myself. It about those days when you actually feel like you look good. lol  Anyway, I am making this short so that I can get back to scrappin.

2 comments:

  1. Both ate great layouts. And you do look "pretty" in your pics :). Hope you got a lot done for National Scrapday. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve both of these Lo's!
    Pretty picture of you and pretty LO!
    Hope you will be able to get back to scrapping soon!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete