Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 10 of the 10 Crafts of Christmas Altered Clipboard



Supplies:
Clipboard
Red paint
Making Memories Specialty Glaze Pearl
Ranger Mixatives Silver
Foam Stamps
Christmas Stamps

Step 1 Take clip off of board if possible if not then tape it up.
Step 2 Paint clipboard.
Step 3 Stamp foam stamp images randomly with the Specialty Glaze.
Step 4 Put Mixatives on toothbrush or other brush and flick onto clipboard.
Step 5 Stamp randomly with Christmas stamps to fill in blank spaces.
Step 6 Edge the clipboard with the Specialty Glaze.

I have two versions of the altered clipboard. One was just for fun to put photos on or as decoration. The one I show in the video was left flat with no dimension on it so that it could be used as a Christmas wish list, Christmas card list or just put word searches and coloring pages on for something fun.
So this was the last day. I hope you all enjoyed the projects and found something that got your creative juices flowing.

Oh PS, to make all of these projects only cost me about $60.00. To keep the cost down I just bought the basics like the clipboard the apron. Other then that I stuck to using what I had on had. Not to bad for all the decorations I have from it.




1 comment:

  1. Love you clipboard so pretty!!
    One of my favs to alter too!
    Love the techniques you used!!
    Mery Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete