Monday, December 26, 2011

Art Journaling

Just for fun. I decided to add some old art journaling pages. I hope to do more art jouranaling in 2012. It is always therapeutic for me and just down right fun. I love that there aren't any rules. It isn't like scrapbooking. If I mess up on it then I can tear it out or cover it up with paint or paper. If I hate it I don't have to show anyone. I love that I'm the only one who knows exactly what I meant by something I journaled. I can sometimes convey what I'm feeling in a single word. Which is good because sometime words escape me, but the art part steps in. It reminds me exactly how I felt at the time, inspires me to see how I feel about it now and then I share it with others and they see or relate to it in a completely different way. Yes I need to art journal more in 2012.











1 comment:

  1. Love all of these!!
    Love all the techniques you used and the amazing journaling!!
    Happy New Year, Friend!!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete