Sunday, October 20, 2013

Halloween Mason Jars

I have been loving all the crafts with mason jars lately. I painted these mason jars with Martha Stewart glass paint. Used two coats and it still didn't cover as well as I hoped. Then I baked it per the directions on her website. Once I was done with the painting I used my Happy Hauntings cartridge to create the black silhouettes. Last thing was putting the hemp rope around the tops of the jars, put a candle in and they were done. This was a time consuming project due to the waiting time for the paint between coats and the bake time. Not sure I would use this paint for jars again as I couldn't get my hand in them to make sure they were completely covered in paint. Hope you all have a Happy and Safe Halloween.

 
Halloween Mason Jars
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment