Sunday, July 1, 2012

Changes

So I know I have been seriously neglecting my blog lately. I had a video I was working on and thought I would get that up soon but life got in the way as it often does. A rather large life changing issue came up and I have been forced to deal with it instead of enjoying my usual crafting. If you followed my old blog then you already know that I have had issues in my marriage and for the past couple of years have been trying to work through them. Without getting into details something came up that made me feel that it is time to move on with my life. No more trying to work things out. Just trying to move forward, heal and see what great thing life has for me up ahead. After struggling as much as we have for the last few years and not even living together for over a year. I'm really at peace for the most part with my choice. Although, I'm sure I will have my moments of sadness at feeling like this chapter has come to an end. I am also very hopeful of new possiblities. So that said I think I am going to try focussing on some art journaling. I haven't felt like scrapbooking cause lets face it I'm not exactly thinking about happy family memories right now. I was thinking about all the family photos we took together and was wondering if I should scrapbook them now. I think I have decided that when I feel up to it I will for my son's sake and for mine I guess. They aren't all bad memories. In the mean time though I'm hoping the journaling will be theraputic as it has in the past. So I hope you all stick with me on my journey and let me know if you relate to anything I'm journaling about. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm really sorry to hear about this.
    I know its hard I have been with my dh for 22 years and I have to deal with his lies often about somethings he does I dont agree with but over all it doesnt effect dd so we are still together even though Im not 100% happy.
    I'm with him because of her and that is the only reason. Hang in there and do whats best for you!
    Some of us just were not so lucky to have a good marriage but we can be amazing moms!!
    Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete